Reservation and Cancellation Policies
1. The reservation must be made via fax or email and include the following information:
- Group name
- Booked activity (ATV single or double, or horses)
- Exact number of vehicles or horses (in case of having it, give an approximate number the day before the activity will be taken)
- Exact date and hour of the activity
- Departure place
- Who is signing the contract
- Name and sign of the seller that is confirming the activity
2. Group cancellations must be made in advance:
- Cancellations made 24 hours from the activity are penalty-free.
- Cancellations made 12 hours from the activity will incur a 50% penalty
- Cancellations made less than 12 hours from the activity will incur a 100% penalty
- Cancellations due to the weather conditions that risk the client’s safety are penalty-free.
3. The clients must arrive 30 to 45 minutes before the tour.
4. ATV’s CABO RACING AND BUGGIES won’t be able to accept cancellations from clients that have booked a group when a second customer intends to book the same date, understanding that ACR&B will give the first customer notice that this policy is taking effect due to the circumstances, as along as the client agrees. If not, ACR&B will confirm the reservation of the second customer, who won’t be able to cancel.